The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Review: Paladin Halequin Buck Rogers 28mm Shave Brush

Oh boy. That right there is what you can an enablement video! Very beautiful brush put out by Paladin.

Awesome brush KJ, and great review. I have to completely agree with your assessment of Paladin Brushes...they're spectacular!

Gorgeous brush and nice getting the background on your forum name. Shame they discontinued as when I heard natchez trace and your scent description I wanted it. Did a 10 day bike trip some years ago which included riding the natchez trace from Nashville south, etc. Enjoyed the video.

Shame they discontinued as when I heard natchez trace and your scent description I wanted it.
Go to Ken’s site, I’m pretty sure he still has some in stock. He reduced his prices too, to clear it out. He’s getting out of soaps altogether, so when they are gone, that’s it.

Go to Ken’s site, I’m pretty sure he still has some in stock. He reduced his prices too, to clear it out. He’s getting out of soaps altogether, so when they are gone, that’s it.
Thanks for the heads up. It's on it's way to me ?

Back