The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Review: Noble Otter Lonestar

Nice review and good video KJ. I'll be curious to see if with continued use if your opinion changes slightly.

Nice review and good video KJ. I'll be curious to see if with continued use if your opinion changes slightly.
Its bound to happen. My lather could have been a little better. I’ve got 2-3 shaves left worth of my sample, so we’ll see.

Man, I wished that you would have liked it a little better than that. But I really appreciate your honest review. I think too many times many of us get caught up in the newness of soaps that we tend to rate it better than they are. For me I thought it to be an excellent soap. Even though it was average for you...I'm still glad you tried it.

Thanks for the shout out!

Man, I wished that you would have liked it a little better than that. But I really appreciate your honest review. I think too many times many of us get caught up in the newness of soaps that we tend to rate it better than they are. For me I thought it to be an excellent soap. Even though it was average for you...I'm still glad you tried it.

Thanks for the shout out!

Im a really tough reviewer. Part because I’m pretty bad at objectively comparing or applying any kind of meaningful rating system, and also, I’m really hard to impress.

I tend to be a harder reviewer than most folks.

I’ll see about doing a follow up in a few days.

Im a really tough reviewer. Part because I’m pretty bad at objectively comparing or applying any kind of meaningful rating system, and also, I’m really hard to impress.

I tend to be a harder reviewer than most folks.

I’ll see about doing a follow up in a few days.

No need to apologize. Like I said I appreciate your honest review .

Very good and honest review KJ! I had a better experience with the lather, (I do bowl lather vice face lather), but maybe you'll get better lathers the more you use it. Either way, tough reviews are always helpful!

Back