The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Required Training

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Well being a manager of employees, HR requires I take online training throughout the year to be in compliance. Today's was EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity), And here is the question that was asked:

Danny, a hiring manager, is interviewing an applicant, Jessica, for an open relationship manager position at his institution. During the interview, Jessica mentions attending her daughter's soccer game over the previous weekend, so Danny asks Jessica, "How many Children do you have?

Is this acceptable?

My question... what is an open relationship manager?

Last edited:
Who manages the relationship where you work? You don't have someone that finds you friends and lunch buddies?

For the record this was an outside company that supplied the training I won't say what company my company paid for this training. But I seriously busted up laughing. Which is not always good when sitting in an open floor setting.

I forgot you're in an open office. Probably shouldn't be asking for answers to the test!

Back