The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Razorock What the Puck?

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
I own the three pack of these soaps and bought them at a great price around Christmas. In my opinion these are fantastic soaps that are triple milled and provide excellent performance. Anyone else using these?

If not just as a simple PSA they are on sale right now at Italian Barber. You get the 3 pack for $8.99! That is a crazy good price!

https://www.italianbarber.com/collections/sale-deal-of-the-day/products/razorock-what-the-puck-shaving-soap-3-pack

Highly recommend these soaps. The Lime is a favorite of mine.

I've only tried the Blue Barbershop. I tried it once and something in there didn't agree with my skin at the time. I will have to revisit again as my skin can be temperamental. Sometimes something (fragrance? ) bothers it and I can use it other times and have no problem.

Blade4vor said:
I've only tried the Blue Barbershop. I tried it once and something in there didn't agree with my skin at the time. I will have to revisit again as my skin can be temperamental. Sometimes something (fragrance? ) bothers it and I can use it other times and have no problem.

The lime is my personal favorite out of the 3

I just pulled the trigger on them. Added them to an order of Santa Maria del Fiore, actually. Three pucks of triple milled shave soap for that price is incredible, especially if they perform as well as Chad says.

Anyone of you know how close the scent of the What The Puck Blue Barbershop is to the original Floid Blue after shave?

Not that is matters that much as I've never smelled the Floid. Just curious.

clyde72 said:
Anyone of you know how close the scent of the What The Puck Blue Barbershop is to the original Floid Blue after shave?

Not that is matters that much as I've never smelled the Floid. Just curious.

I own both. And to my nose the Floid Blue is just a tad bit sweeter.

For the price they cannot be beat, triple milled hard puck for $7.00 Nuts, LOL

These have to prob be one of the best values in the 3 pack to me atm at 9 a pop.
Performance wise all are definitely a step above standard rr offerings.
Highly recommended!

In about 5-7 years, I hope to be looking at buying some of this stuff. A soap backlog/stockpile is what happens when you periodically purchase soap by the pound rather than by the puck.

They sell it for the same price and shipping of 4-5 and I had ebay bucks to use. They're on the way to me..........or at least in the system

I have the blue...it's OK...I may PIF.

I'm not feeling the love for RR soaps. The only one I will keep is The Freedberg. I love the scent of SMDF, but the performance is just so so for me.

Back