The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

RazorCompany order

texh

Jr. Shave Member
First Responder
So recently won PIF made by @EMG06 for $20 TRC gift card, I was eyeing for Sea Spice Lime aftershave for quite some while but it was beyond my reach, so after winning the pif I couldn’t hold back. Order the AS and bought couple more things to get free shipping

Here is my Score!

9D9BF91C-BE33-4D46-A577-39A678C9FFEE.jpeg

Thanks again @EMG06 for this PIF

So recently won PIF made by @EMG06 for $20 TRC gift card, I was eyeing for Sea Spice Lime aftershave for quite some while but it was beyond my reach, so after winning the pif I couldn’t hold back. Order the AS and bought couple more things to get free shipping

Here is my Score!

View attachment 86586
Ohhhh, Sea Spice Lime is fantastic stuff! Great score and well done @EMG06 !!

Here is my Score!

View attachment 86586

Thanks again @EMG06 for this PIF
That awesome, I was lucky enough to get the Sea Spice Lime set for Father’s Day. 👍

Back