The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Purple and Gold Seersucker Suit!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
We have a clothier in New Orleans that claims to be the originator of the seersucker suit. I have no reason not to believe them. And their suits are supposedly incredibly well made and are highly recommended. The place is called Haspel and you can check them out here if interested: Haspel | Originator Of The Seersucker Suit | New Orleans, LA

That being said...they are doing a sort of fund raiser with the LSU Alumni Association. They came out with a Purple and Gold Seersucker suit. When I first herd of it I thought that it was going to obnoxious. Becasue let's just face it...when you here the colors Purple and Gold together...You don't think of the word "understated." Okay while I still don't think of understated...this suit is fine! I would so rock this suit...even after labor day! The only problem? Yeah...it ain't cheap...I mean it ain't Hugo Boss expensive...but the Boss of the House would not be a happy camper! But that being said...it definitely isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Haspel's also has a new line called their Archival Collection...which has a throw back sepia look. Man...I need a new job so I can afford these things! Anyway...here are some pics of the Purple and Gold Seersucker Suit that I so desperately want!

1569071358879.png1569071414218.png1569071499367.png

Back