The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Psssst.....Hey guys

Dave in KY

Shave Newbie
I know a friend that joined today and is waiting for approval which means all the bosses are away.

We're ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UNSUPERVISED !!!!!!!!!

I was out the door this morning at 5:30 to take my daughter and a couple other scouts to a training event an hour away. Rather than drive back a forth unnecessarily I decided to go shoot sporting clays (that killed an hour and logged a mile or so) then went to breakfast at a neat pancake house. That got me to 10. So I drove to a Trader Joe’s and picked up some goodies. Then I hit a movie (Venom), it was a decent way to kill a couple hours. Finally I walked around (as in around not through) a craft beer festival. The theme was “amber waves of grain” and it featured a bunch of vintage military gear and vehicles. I have never seen so many keg-o-rators in my life. At least 100 different craft brewers with all kinds of clever names.
NOW I am sitting in a parking lot waiting for the training event to be over so I can drive an hour or more back home. Too many people out today, it took me 21 minutes to go 7 miles across town.

I was out the door this morning at 5:30 to take my daughter and a couple other scouts to a training event an hour away. Rather than drive back a forth unnecessarily I decided to go shoot sporting clays (that killed an hour and logged a mile or so) then went to breakfast at a neat pancake house. That got me to 10. So I drove to a Trader Joe’s and picked up some goodies. Then I hit a movie (Venom), it was a decent way to kill a couple hours. Finally I walked around (as in around not through) a craft beer festival. The theme was “amber waves of grain” and it featured a bunch of vintage military gear and vehicles. I have never seen so many keg-o-rators in my life. At least 100 different craft brewers with all kinds of clever names.
NOW I am sitting in a parking lot waiting for the training event to be over so I can drive an hour or more back home. Too many people out today, it took me 21 minutes to go 7 miles across town.
Traffic is a bummer but sounds like you had a good time with the circumstances. Packed a lot into the day !! Be safe heading home

That sounds like a heck of a day Chris! I’m jealous.

Back