The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pro Football Who Dey

gobucks5485

Shave Member
Gosh darn I am happy as F.
I just want to share this with some of the nicest people out there in this forum.
I am a lifelong Bengals fan and will always stick to my team.
Living in Cincinnati there are many fans of other teams. In a way I can not blame them for jumping off and not being a Bengals fan.
But I grew up one and NEVER thought about changing.
I remember holding my son 31 years ago when they won there last playoff game. Now my son is bigger then me.
Last night was a great night for the city.
Many fans laugh at how winning just one playoff game can be so special.
Well hard to describe but it is.
Thanks for reading.
A big fing
WHO DEY
YES

Go AFC North! Great win for you - their fans and the city. That must have been something watching the game with all the history you’ve had with the team!

This thread wasn’t to congratulate the 49ers?

Hell yes WHO DEY.
Did not expect that win to be honest.
Wow this town is excited.
We won because we had ZERO turnovers and a great quarterback.
Well there @gobucks5485 you can thank LSU for the fine quarterback and wide receiver you all have (yeah I know...Joe originally came from Ohio...but turned into a mega star at LSU). There were a lot of people in Louisiana watching the game.

Ha ha and LSU fans can thank THE OHIO STATE. For Joe.
Ha ha
That’s only one part of that equation. Ja’marr Chase had a little something to do with that success too. And you are right. We can thank Ohio State for doing nothing with old Joe so he would head on down to Bayou Country!

Damn…. As much as I was
routing for KC….. congrats!

Back