The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Previous Aquisition Disorders!

I used to love yo-yos as a kid. I should buy one and get my son into it

I love yo-yos! I used to be able to do all the basic tricks. Never got advanced with them though. Fun!

I had a pretty large Pez collection for a while. Got rid of it 10 years ago or so.

@Dave in KY license plates have always interested me. I would love to have one from each state. But I have never started the collection because I don't even know where I would put them

@Dave in KY license plates have always interested me. I would love to have one from each state. But I have never started the collection because I don't even know where I would put them
I've got stacks in the shop to start another wall. Once covered with aluminum I'm done with painting the bike shed 😂

I still have around 6000 Magic The Gathering cards even though I haven't played in about 12 years. And a bunch of rock climbing and caving gear that hasn't been used in about as long...

I still have around 6000 Magic The Gathering cards even though I haven't played in about 12 years. And a bunch of rock climbing and caving gear that hasn't been used in about as long...
Sounds like money for shave gear and forge gear to me!

Cool! I had a 2 or 3000 MTG cards myself from the late 90's. I sold them all last summer of $1000.00 at the local comic shop. Used the money to buy a S&W 66-2.

Back