The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Posting in the future?

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
In our posts, under our username, it says when the post was submitted...... Like 6 minutes ago, 3 days ago, etc.

But on a recent post, I noticed this? I think worm holes were involved.

Great you figured us out. Yes we are in the process of rolling out Time Travel. Should be ready second quarter of 2019.

Great you figured us out. Yes we are in the process of rolling out Time Travel. Should be ready second quarter of 2019.
No wonder the tag features taking so long. It's on the back burner as the time travel feature gets priority. Cool

Once the time travel is finished the tag features were implemented last month.
1f61c.png

Once the time travel is finished the tag features were implemented last month.
1f61c.png
You sir are correct, in the future we will be able to say the tag feature was rolled out last month. until then....

I am more impressed that what ever glitch resulted in KJ's post showing a future time also had language programmed "in a few seconds".

...And I am still trying to figure out what time it is in Chad and Dave's world. Scheduling our calls is like a comedy sketch.

...And I am still trying to figure out what time it is in Chad and Dave's world. Scheduling our calls is like a comedy sketch.

If Arizona would pick a timezone it would be SIGNIFICANTLY easier.

It's almost as bad as Utah picking a legal limit ? Yeah, you guys gotta get together and get a Radio Spot out "soon" ?

Is this like a net neutrality thing? Members that donate or buy a premium tier get faster access to posts than free members?

Is this like a net neutrality thing? Members that donate or buy a premium tier get faster access to posts than free members?
\nYes, I already know what you\'re posting tomorrow.

Back