The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Post your “Frag Den”

Scuttlesoap

TSC Yoda
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I know a lot of us are Frag Heads here— and we often post our shave dens -and our latest purchases of fragrances as well. I’ve created a “virtual“ fragrance den - just wanted to show it off (not be a show off - but just show what I have based on my interests).

image.jpg
Top shelf: DHI, DHP, DHS, ADP Colonia, YSL RG, TF Ombré Leather, TF Oud Minerale, TF Oud Wood…soon to be joined by DHE and DHO (can you tell I’m loving Dior? 😂)
image.jpg
Middle shelf: MK Cityscape, Guerlain Vetiver, Rochas Moustache EDP, Fine AB, Fine Platinum, Versace PH, Azzaro PH, Encre Noire, 10-20 ml decant collection (Rochas Moustache EDT, Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Cologne, Dior Sauvage Elixir, ADG Profondo, ADG Absolu Instinct, D&G The One), and assorted sample vials.

View attachment 80578
Top shelf: DHI, DHP, DHS, ADP Colonia, YSL RG, TF Ombré Leather, TF Oud Minerale, TF Oud Wood…soon to be joined by DHE and DHO (can you tell I’m loving Dior? 😂)
View attachment 80579
Middle shelf: MK Cityscape, Guerlain Vetiver, Rochas Moustache EDP, Fine AB, Fine Platinum, Versace PH, Azzaro PH, Encre Noire, 10-20 ml decant collection (Rochas Moustache EDT, Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Cologne, Dior Sauvage Elixir, ADG Profondo, ADG Absolu Instinct, D&G The One), and assorted sample vials.
I see ”The ’Stache!” Up front and center!

So…… while visiting Brian for a training session in Notorious Honing. We got a peek at one if the aftershave drawers….
2CAD5F6A-0DAD-4913-B372-F1F570B496AC.jpeg
And Pasteurs thinks THEY got stuff…..pshaw

Then as an expression of gratitude, Brian attempted to give me his Rocnel Sailor. When we both observed that my pinky finger failed to automatically elevate, we realized how wrong it would be for solid such poor bloodlines to take possession of such a royal piece. It was beautiful and so nice to hold.

BFF68FB5-2A61-4637-98CF-B4563FEDA95A.jpeg

It was great fun and I refuse to take offense at the razor sanitation crew springing into action when I gave it back.

Thanks for your hospitality Brian. Great time.

So…… while visiting Brian for a training session in Notorious Honing. We got a peek at one if the aftershave drawers….
View attachment 80593
And Pasteurs thinks THEY got stuff…..pshaw

Then as an expression of gratitude, Brian attempted to give me his Rocnel Sailor. When we both observed that my pinky finger failed to automatically elevate, we realized how wrong it would be for solid such poor bloodlines to take possession of such a royal piece. It was beautiful and so nice to hold.

View attachment 80594

It was great fun and I refuse to take offense at the razor sanitation crew springing into action when I gave it back.

Thanks for your hospitality Brian. Great time.
I thank you my brother for everything! It was a fantastic time - I am going to post something soon - as soon as Aidan goes to bed!

Back