The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

PIF or sell via p.....?

bosch

Master TSC Shave Member
Curious if there are strong feelings regarding PIF'g items or selling via p.....? Just downloaded the fees schedule from the standard selling site, and it's some 49 pages in length. :oops:

Only have a few items that may be better PIF'd!? Not looking to make a lot, just to move on to someone who can use new items... Not sure I want to deal with a lot of terms and conditions to sell?!

Appreciate your thoughts? :unsure:

Entirely your prerogative to sell if you want to recoup a little something. If it’s of reasonable value, this is what I usually do.

If you’re really just looking to shed items or are just feeling generous, PIF or even a PIF where the terms are the taker paying shipping, so it’s nothing extra out of your pocket.

There shouldn’t be hard feelings either way…it’s your stuff!

Entirely your prerogative to sell if you want to recoup a little something. If it’s of reasonable value, this is what I usually do.

If you’re really just looking to shed items or are just feeling generous, PIF or even a PIF where the terms are the taker paying shipping, so it’s nothing extra out of your pocket.

There shouldn’t be hard feelings either way…it’s your stuff!

Thanks, @GearNoir. Clear thinking from you, as usual! :)

Back