The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pick your poison.

I have used pregound coffee when I have been in a hurry but I do prefer to grind my own.

I picked other. Most of the time it's just ice water now. But I also really love milk.

I too picked other as O drink more water then anything Coffee in the morning (2 mugs) but try to drink water otherwise

Oh boy this is a hard one. I did select other. If I am not having an adult beverage I prefer fresh ground coffee if before 11ish. For lunch or dinner I prefer water or Iced Tea unsweetened. On the rare occasion that I get a soda I prefer Dr. Pepper.

Oh boy this is a hard one. I did select other. If I am not having an adult beverage I prefer fresh ground coffee if before 11ish. For lunch or dinner I prefer water or Iced Tea unsweetened. On the rare occasion that I get a soda I prefer Dr. Pepper.
You're complicated ?

Largely, it’s water, as it’s the only thing we have in the house besides some kind of fruit juice or milk, neither of which I drink much of.

Now if soda happens to be in the house (rare occasion) I’ll go for it, or sometimes I’ll mix a little Arnold Palmer powder into the water for variety.

You're complicated
1f61c.png
He's only complicated between 11:30am-4:35pm. Otherwise he's difficult.

Mostly Mt. Dew or water. I do like that Lipton raspberry tea though. I really like the smell of fresh ground coffee, but I can't stand the taste of anything with coffee in it.
But Mt. Dew is healthy right? It's orange juice.
1f643.png

Back