The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

PDP No.63 Cologne

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
I just contacted PDP and asked them about their No.63 cologne. They confirmed that it is in production, and said:

"I believe late summer 2018 this is expected to be available. "

I can't wait!

I just contacted PDP and asked them about their No.63 cologne. They confirmed that it is in production, and said:

"I believe late summer 2018 this is expected to be available. "

I can't wait!
Well now, that is some good news.

Okay, I am out of the loop on this. What is it supposed to smell like? Does anyone know?

It smells unique and delicious!!! I have no other explanation than that and PdP take my money for this already!

That's cool! I recall you were looking for something to go with No. 63! ?

I am probably an outlier, but I didn't care for the scent too much. I had the soap and balm and got rid of them both. Subtly sweet and spicy to me. It was odd. When I smelled the soap, I thought - "that smells pretty good". But I never really wanted to use it. i guess I just didn't find it interesting? I'm not sure really...
1f644.png

That's cool! I recall you were looking for something to go with No. 63!
1f642.png

Yeah, I was looking for an aftershave that smells like it. I asked PdP and they aren't making a splash. But if they have a cologne, I can make a splash from it.

Yeah, I was looking for an aftershave that smells like it. I asked PdP and they aren't making a splash. But if they have a cologne, I can make a splash from it.
Would the reason for doing that being just needing one product? Just curious because my post shave routine doesn't vary one what soap I use, and I end up using after shaves like a cologne just for scent.

Just curious because my post shave routine doesn't vary one what soap I use, and I end up using after shaves like a cologne just for scent.

Same as me. And I just would like to have an aftershave that is that scent because I like it that much. I wouldn't be using it, at the same shave as using the soap, necessarily. I never match scents like that.

Same as me. And I just would like to have an aftershave that is that scent because I like it that much. I wouldn't be using it, at the same shave as using the soap, necessarily. I never match scents like that.

their a/s balm is awesome stuff!!!

PDP63 is pretty good but longevity is not the best with this cologne. It smells nice but wish it lasted longer since it is a beautiful scent like the soap. It is worth trying if you are curious.

Back