The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pasteurs Pharmacy everything you want to know about this NYC icon

ParamedicAL

Shave Member
First Responder
If this is not allowed on here then please delete this thread. I do not work for pastuers but rather just help them out ordering wet shaving gear and software from around the world. So just wanted to post here that pasteurs pharmacy finally went online at pasteurshaving.com
The reason I got involved was to break a barrier for international goods. There are plenty of things available on the international market but its hard to get since the shipping is just quiet honestly is freaking expensive. So I am
Assisting them to get as many artisans products from literally around the world. If there is anything you see out there and pastuers don't carry it reach out let me know we will make it happen.

I will actually be talking to artisan from Swedish witch later today. But pasteurs got the other soap already in stock from Sweden. Laugar of Sweden

Guys this thread will be moved to shopping and deals forum where it belongs. I absolutely do not own or even work for pastuers pharmacy. I am just a local guy to the pharmacy giving them my opinion on what items to carry and I will be updating the new thread in shopping and deals on items as they arrive. And that same thread you can make requests on certain items especially on the international market and I will do what I can to have pasteurs get the products.

Guys this thread will be moved to shopping and deals forum where it belongs. I absolutely do not own or even work for pastuers pharmacy. I am just a local guy to the pharmacy giving them my opinion on what items to carry and I will be updating the new thread in shopping and deals on items as they arrive. And that same thread you can make requests on certain items especially on the international market and I will do what I can to have pasteurs get the products.
I want to extend my personal thanks to @ParamedicAL for being a friendly guy whose willing to let the busy guys at Pasteur’s know what the wet shaving community is hungry for these days. Thanks for being willing to be our voice and help bring the shelves of Pasteurs into the raging 2020’s

This is a much needed aftershave in my den....

1602676297441.png

Not this....

1602676338021.png

The Figaro Monsieur (Top) is really difficult to get, but the Figaro Ambra (bottom) is pretty easy to find.

The Figaro Monsieur is hands down my favorite aftershave!

Back