The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Parker Injector

LW12

Shave Member
Has anyone tried the Parker Adjustable Injector yet? My brother picked one up but says it seems cheaply made. I’ve been thinking about picking one up but before I do I thought I best get some other opinions. Thanks.

I’ve had mine for about a year now. It’s rather mild (max setting feels more mild than the vintage Schick M on setting 3/4) and takes a bit of practice to find the proper angle, but it’s quite capable of delivering a carefree BBS. I like mine a lot (though the Schick M still reigns supreme in the injector arena for me)!

It works. I use mine exclusively with Schick II Twinblades. Super smooth and comfortable. Is it an efficient shaver? Not really but, 3 passes and a slight buff gets me to a DFS with no irritation, nics, cuts or weepers. For a no nonsense daily shaver where looking presentable is the goal, it’s more than capable.

9251C335-F396-4F8B-B9E7-6BCC343A31C0.jpeg

Back