The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Oz Shaving Co - Fullmoon returns!

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
I just emailed Ian from Oz Shaving Co and asked him if he was going to bring back Fullmoon this year. I bought it last year and fell in love with it, and really wanted to buy more of the aftershave, but it was sold out by the time I looked. This was his reply:

"Hi, I am planning on bringing back Full Moon this year probably in the next few weeks. There is a website update in the works that will have the fall seasonals as well as a few more things I have in the works."

I'm stoked!!!

Oz Shaving makes a very good soap base. I really like Yellow Brick Road. I will need to check out Full Moon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Spider tell us more of this "Fullmoon" aftershave? Being a fan of lycanthropes this is relevant to my interests.

@Spider tell us more of this "Fullmoon" aftershave? Being a fan of lycanthropes this is relevant to my interests.
Full Moon: Stick to the roads. Stay off the Moors.
Full Moon Was a limited release last October. The fragrance is meant to invoke a night in the forrest being hunted by a werewolf.

The scent notes are amber, fresh dirt, campfire, gunpowder, fir, and pine with hints of matted fur, and the rusty iron of blood.

I love it! It’s one of the few sets that I will use the Aftershave with other soaps, because I love it so much.

CB6C3A35-D62F-4E2C-BC8F-AF4E5EDE4C38.jpeg

And, since you are a fan, certainly you have this release from Southern Witchcrafts, right?

4EAFC096-C0D3-493C-9278-2331B1EE4D0C.jpeg

Full Moon Was a limited release last October. The fragrance is meant to invoke a night in the forrest being hunted by a werewolf.

The scent notes are amber, fresh dirt, campfire, gunpowder, fir, and pine with hints of matted fur, and the rusty iron of blood.

I love it! It’s one of the few sets that I will use the Aftershave with other soaps, because I love it so much.

CB6C3A35-D62F-4E2C-BC8F-AF4E5EDE4C38.jpeg
Thanks
Love the brush FYI

Just curious...are the fir and pine scents forward on this? In the cooler months I like smelling like a conifer! 🤪

Love the brush FYI
Ian does some really nice carved handles. I have all of the ones he's made.
Just curious...are the fir and pine scents forward on this? In the cooler months I like smelling like a conifer! 🤪
Probably more so than the other notes, but it's pretty well balanced, so it's not overtly piney. More just generally woody.

You know, it’d probably be quicker for you to drive to Ian’s house to pick up your order, lol.
Yep, just got my shipping notification. He's 15 minutes from me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

October 15, 2020 at 1:54 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting ItemOVERLAND PARK, KS 66207

Yep, just got my shipping notification. He's 15 minutes from me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

October 15, 2020 at 1:54 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting ItemOVERLAND PARK, KS 66207
Ken from Paladin used to live in OP too. But he just moved to Colorado.

Full Moon: Stick to the roads. Stay off the Moors.

View attachment 35883
That was the one my wifes label came in second place last year in the label contest. She didnt hear about it in time and did a quick drawing and submitted it on the same day of judging...
ali1.txt.jpg

Back