The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement - Soap Sample Swap Program!

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Fellow members of the Cadre, as you know Dave, Chris, and I are committed to building the best shave forum that we possibly can! And with that comes new and exciting things! We have been working hard on starting the Soap Sample Swap Program. This was an idea given to us by fellow members NurseDave and DangerousDon. This program can be found in the BST section of the forum or by following this link https://www.theshavingcadre.com/?forum=683711 please read all the rules!

NurseDave and DangerousDon are acting as volunteers and helping us run this section of the forum, they are what we call the Soap Masters. Read the rules to fully understand their involvement.

We are truly excited to kick start this program and we hope that you all enjoy this new program!

Thanks,

Dave,
Chris,
Chad

Awesome! I’m glad to see this idea went through. A little more manageable this way than the full tub swaps I suggested, lol.

Kudos guys!

Ah shucks! But really...this was all Dave of the nursing variety. I just offered some suggestions. I really hope this program does well...it has the potential to be EPIC!

When y’all get a chance, give NurseDave and DangerousDon a big high five. They did a lot in the background to get the TSC Soap Sample Swap started and are STILL working to make it a success.

If if you are so inclined we invite you to contribute to the build out of the library, you can coordinate mailing ets with Dave. If you see something in the library you want to try do a swap.

Swap amp on my friends

Back