The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Osage Rub

I take some with me in a spray bottle anytime I’m working outside, golfing, or at work while in a hot aircraft hanger in the summer. A few sprays on the back and chest will cool me off considerably for at least 30 minutes.

I take some with me in a spray bottle anytime I’m working outside, golfing, or at work while in a hot aircraft hanger in the summer. A few sprays on the back and chest will cool me off considerably for at least 30 minutes.

And the price is nice.

That was one of the funniest vintage commercials I have ever seen!

I love Osage Rub in the summer! I will pretty much splash it on with any other aftershave!

I will pretty much splash it on with any other aftershave!
It's great to splash on some OR, then let it dry down and let the cooling effects subside a little, then throw on some other aftershave and the menthol gets reactivated and you get to relive it all over again!

I absolutely love this stuff. SWMBO has actually been using it as well to keep the oily skin on her face controlled.

I absolutely love this stuff. SWMBO has actually been using it as well to keep the oily skin on her face controlled.
Really? Straight up? Is it because of high alcohol content?

I bet it would make a great pack along in a travel atomizer...

Ok guys, I did a thing.
20190603_165417.jpg

This is a full 7oz bottle of osage, about 4oz of dickinson's witch Hazel, 4oz of aloe spray(couldn't fine gel for some reason)
20190603_170527.jpg

I'm calling it ultimate osage!

Edit: I forgot to put that I topped it up with more osage run to make the osage about 8oz total

Last edited:
Back