The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Oregon?

eeyore

Shave Newbie
Bought some soap and the maker told me to come here. Well actually I think the maker tells everyone that buys the soap to come here! So the soap is great so this place must be too. Hello and thank you for allowing me to join.

Thank you folks appreciate it. Yes a good way to start a new year.

Soap was a couple of pucks CBL Beta Tonsorials. Definitely will be replaced when they're gone, a good shave!

Gear is nothing fancy recently pared the shelf down to what gets used Gillette Techs, Simpson Eagles mostly. Learned on Dads equipment in the late 60's and lived on Williams in an Old Spice mug and drug store boars until a few years ago. Discovered another universe of where to spend my allowance.

bentheduck you got rain today? lol!

Dave in KY - same one.

Thank you folks appreciate it.

Soap was a couple of pucks CBL Beta Tonsorials. Definitely will be replaced when they're gone, a good shave!

Gear is nothing fancy recently pared the shelf down to what gets used Gillette Techs, Simpson Eagles mostly. Learned on Dads equipment in the late 60's and lived on Williams in an Old Spice mug and drug store boars until a few years ago. Discovered another universe of where to spend my allowance.

bentheduck you got rain today? lol!
Actually, yes. Lol. Just not as much as you probably got.

Howdy and welcome! Just got back from Oregon ourselves yesterday.

Welcome to the Cadre @eeyore ! Nice to see you spending some time on this side of the interwebz and I remember you from another place! Stick around and join in on a conversation. Welcome to TSC!

Hey! Welcome aboard @eeyore . Very glad you found us. Take a look around... I think you'll quickly agree, this is easily the most fun Shaving forum on these interwebs.

Thanks folks for the welcome. Place kind of feels like my favorite weekend sweatshirt but washed and dried. Does that even make sense?
Comfortable and familiar..... and maybe a little rough around the edges, but definitely getting better with age!

Back