The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ohio Meet-up Sept 14th

I’d almost forgotten! Yes I haven’t missed one yet. The venue is great and I’ll probably take a couple of kitchen knives for them to look over. Dave and I will represent.

I discussed things with the boss last night. We have a few things going on and it is almost an hour longer drive to get there than the event lasts, but the tickets were ordered this morning. We will probably head out after work Friday and get a room for the night.
So I will finally get to meet @Majorrich and @gobucks5485 in person.

I discussed things with the boss last night. We have a few things going on and it is almost an hour longer drive to get there than the event lasts, but the tickets were ordered this morning. We will probably head out after work Friday and get a room for the night.
So I will finally get to meet @Majorrich and @gobucks5485 in person.
Great really look forward to meeting you both there.

Almost 700 miles on the last two days, but I got to meet Rich and Dave in person. Also got to meet Jeremiah (I am sorry if that's incorrect, I suck with names...) from timeless razors.
We got a nice little bag of stuff for being there.
1000010701.jpg

I won a nice zenith brush and Chrissy won a hand made shave bowl from a drawing.

1000010702.jpg

And finally, as everything was winding down, I went back to see the timeless razors that were brought for show again......
I also ended up bringing home a bronze scalloped head .38 solid bar and a stainless smooth head .68 solid bar......

1000010703.jpg

Also, just before we left, Mark Szorady found out that Chrissy shaves her legs with a straight razor. So she is now going to be a quick youtube star because he was so impressed and wanted to do a quick interview with her for his channel.
So overall it was a good trip. Wish it was a bit less driving, but it was worth it!

It was great meeting you guys! I hope you had good enough a time to come next year!

Back