The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Oakcha Fragrances

Scuttlesoap

TSC Yoda
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
when I’m on the fence on a fragrance - or if something is way out of my budget - I often either buy a small sample or go for a homage, clone, dupe, etc. so I can make sure the frag really works for me.

Today I listed a Tom Ford Beau de Jour homage in my shaving journey - if you are interested- here is the site, and there is a 15% discount code available to the public as well through one of their YouTube promoters (by the way, you can get a 10% discount if you sign up for their newsletter- but why take less of a discount)

discount code: yana15

here‘s the video of the promoter to demonstrate that this isn’t one of those passed around codes on the internet. Keep in mind that this YouTuber is a paid promoter for this perfumer.

I did find another well known fragrance YouTuber that actually has his own shave soap, As, and frag through Zaharoff / Gentleman’s Nod - Justin Copeland who has also mentioned Oakcha.

Back