The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Now for something totally different - cupcakes

global_dev

Shave Enthusiast
I usually end up with some typical retail shampoo/conditioner but last week somehow ended up with Native brand shampoo/conditioner and body wash in the scent of tie-dyed vanilla cupcakes. My hair is a bit longer than it used to be prior to pandemic start and OMG, the scent is ridiculous and great. Performance is good to go also. No complaints except the body wash should have been a pump top also.

I kind of cant believe how much I currently love this scent.

C40BAEC8-47D7-49E6-812F-280ECAD89CE8.jpeg

I usually end up with some typical retail shampoo/conditioner but last week somehow ended up with Native brand shampoo/conditioner and body wash in the scent of tie-dyed vanilla cupcakes. My hair is a bit longer than it used to be prior to pandemic start and OMG, the scent is ridiculous and great. Performance is good to go also. No complaints except the body wash should have been a pump top also.

I kind of cant believe how much I currently love this scent.

View attachment 83784
I tried the mint eucalyptus and it was very nice

I haven’t yet seen it at the store. Tbh, i barely stumbled on the bodywash in a different aisle. I’ll have to take a look! But native deodorant is expensive! Usually $10+

used this stuff again, last night... i can't believe how much i enjoy it.. my hair is actually getting pretty long and the shampoo/conditioner is legit.. thinking i may need to go grab some backup bottles and pickup the deodorant too! i'm using the body soap with a natural fiber wash cloth.

I was having a post workout protein shake and i realized it was almond milk, vanilla, and strawberry flavored > if add some sprinkles on top, it would have been birthday cake. I thought i might tire of it already, but am still loving it.

Back