The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Not Enough "Dons" around here!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
It seems like we are inundated with Daves and Davids here at TSC. And I can't turn around without running into a Chris. The guys from Utah are starting to populate like the Sister Wives...
1f636.png
. And what is with everyone just using abbreviations for names like KJ and TJ? Next thing you know...we will start having an influx of one named people, like Sting, Madonna, and Bono.

But What we need are more Dons! There is that "Other Don"...Mr. Quijote to be exact. And then there is me. We need more Dons around here!

Just remember there is only Chad. And according to the Charlie's Angels the Chad was wonderful

Which Charlie's Angels were you watching? The not very successful and not great version of Charlie's Angels?
1f60b.png

The Chris’ need to even up the number with the Daves...one way or another...?

Wait a minute...where is the issue here?

Sure...I could go with DD or branch out to something different with "Double D."

We nicknamed out dog DD...but not for any reason other than he's not the smartest, hence Dumb Dog...DD. He responds to it too.

Sorry Don, just saw this post. I am OK with only a few of us for 2 reasons. It is not as confusing and not everyone can live up to the name Don. It seems anyone can be a Dave or Chris, but gotta be someone special to be a Don.

Back