The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Noble Otter Soaps and After Shaves

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I was making a purchase the other day and the site I was on had a new line of soaps and after shaves...Noble Otter. The soaps looked like they had good stuff and the few reviews were favorable. So in the spirit of really hacking my wife off, I decided to add an additional $30 to the order (I am really going to get it on this one...I have a feeling...better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission...that's my motto). The scents all sound wonderful, so I picked up a soap and after shave of the Lonestar scent. It's described as..."Lemon, Sage, Magnolia, Texas Cedar, Oakmoss, Leather, Hay." The soap has the following ingredients..."Stearic Acid, Beef Tallow, Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Lanolin, Tucuma Seed Butter, Kokum Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Bentonite Clay, Tocopheral Acetate, Citric Acid, Watermelon Extract, Whitewillow Bark Extract, Tussah Silk."

Anyway...just wondering if anyone else has experience with this soap and after shave. It doesn't look like they have been around long but they have a very professional looking brand. When I receive it I will give a formal and proper review.

That is quite a combo of scents wrapped into one! Let ok’ing forward to your thoughts.

Yup, that smells like where I live in North TX.

I just don’t usually smell them all at the same time. Right now the magnolias are in bloom and strong.

I haven’t heard of that one before but looking forward to your review.

Darn! Just what I needed, another interesting shaving soap maker. I await your review later this week. At least they have samples so I don't have to go through a full puck.

Darn! Just what I needed, another interesting shaving soap maker. I await your review later this week. At least they have samples so I don't have to go through a full puck.

Sure...you don't have to go through a whole puck...but don't you really want to!
1f61c.png

I have heard of them but never used them. Looking forward to your review

Another artisan for the wet shavers. Looking forward for your review!

I saw them today too, the tea scented one sounds interesting to me. Can't wait to hear your review.

Back