The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

NFL Draft - 2020

woodpusher

TSC’s International Man of Meh
The draft is less than a week away and on Thursday, teams will return to the old school method of pre-combine underwear olympics drafting based on scouting reports and discussions with school coaches and staff. Anyone else starting to get antsy about their team messing up their picks by miscommunicating with each other or totally fumbling when it comes to potential trades?

Hopefully my Gmen trade down, saying within the top-10 and picking up a few other quality picks. The Giants have so many holes, we might as well call them swiss cheese.

Less than 12 hours to go and just about every team in the top-10 are putting out smoke-screens to try to make their interest in players.

I'll be watching, but mostly to watch where my LSU guys will go. Pretty sure I know where the GEAUXT will go as Cincinnati has made it known for a while now that Joe Burrow will be eating a lot of Skyline Chili.

Selfishly, I would love to see the Saints pick up Justin Jefferson as he would be a home town pick and will likely be available in the 20-25 pick area. The Saints pick 24 I believe.

I'm good the my G-men's pick of Thomas (T) . I was half-afeerd that we would take Simmons because of the flash he brings. Hopefully, we can also grab Ruiz (C) from Mich in rd-2.

Actually, while Joe will do well and I'll be interested in his career. I just became a Chiefs fan! I am so happy for Clyde Edwards-Helaire becoming the first RB in the draft. Man....every one told home he wouldn't be an SEC RB. And here he is a first rounder.

Back