The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Newbie from Florida

Phoenixkh

Jr. Shave Member
I'm early on in my wet shaving journey. Our youngest son gave me a RazoRock Lupo DE Aluminum in the middle of February, out of the blue. I did wet shaving for a time when he was a young lad and he remembers that fondly and suggested I give it another try.

Long story short, I started researching it and have been having a blast and spending a fair amount right off the bat. I have everything I need a the moment, along with some things I'm sure I could have done without.

Anyway, here's what I'm using at the moment:

Attachments

• SOTD1.jpg
    SOTD1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 16

As I mentioned before, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

That's a nice looking setup! I too enjoy the synthetic brushes, sometimes even more than my expensive Badger Brushes..

Let me know if you're interested in learning a straight razor or honing blades.

Solid Set Up! Thanks for taking a look at our humble corner of the Internet.

Welcome to TSC!

Welcome @Phoenixkh ! Glad you could join us!

Great setup! Is that your entire collection at the moment or are you holding out on us? 😜👍
I do have that Lupo DE Aluminum with a SS handle around, 3 additional soaps and my DIY pre-shave. I think that's it.

And I'll admit one other thing... I am lusting over a CaYuen shaving bowl. I've contacted Rich and he's going to make me a custom color one. I'm color blind so I prefer brighter colors I can actually see.

Now I'm going to see if I can figue out how to post that photo into the post instead of attaching a .jpg. wish me luck
SOTD1.jpg

I do have that Lupo DE Aluminum with a SS handle around, 3 additional soaps and my DIY pre-shave. I think that's it.

And I'll admit one other thing... I am lusting over a CaYuen shaving bowl. I've contacted Rich and he's going to make me a custom color one. I'm color blind so I prefer brighter colors I can actually see.

Now I'm going to see if I can figue out how to post that photo into the post instead of attaching a .jpg. wish me luck
View attachment 77656
You have a eye for the finer things in life.

Back