The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Wholly Kaw scent

Dagwoodz said:
Uh oh...I can feel my wallet already screaming.

Mine is just lying there like a wet rag. I think it finally snapped from the abuse.

FYI....

Wholly Kaw is coming out with a couple of single scent editions on the 20th of this month...

- Pompelmo or Grapefruit

- Noce di Cocco or Coconut

Both are being offered in both vegan and donkey milk formulas

I have been evaluating WK recently and so far I'm really liking it. I have a vegan (Lav Sublime) and a tallow donkey milk (Fougere Bouquet). The DM formula has a very creamy lather and the face feel when rinsing between passes is quite unique.

I just picked up this scent in a trade and am really liking it. Wet dirt and ozone to my nose. I find it similar to Chiseled Face Summer Storm, but not quite as dirty smelling.
Very impressed with my Wholly Kaw soaps. Traded my GD Coattails and am very pleased.
1f60e.png

I just picked up this scent in a trade and am really liking it. Wet dirt and ozone to my nose. I find it similar to Chiseled Face Summer Storm, but not quite as dirty smelling.
Very impressed with my Wholly Kaw soaps. Traded my GD Coattails and am very pleased.
1f60e.png

High praise indeed! Coattails is the slickest US artisan soap I’ve tried so far, and smells pretty decent to boot.

Lot of love for WK here. It's at the outer reaches and beyond my price point. Enjoy, gentlemen!

Back