The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New to TSC

hawklet00

Shave Newbie
hey....just wanted to say hi! I was tipped off to this forum by Spider/KJ/TheVez2 a little while back and am just now getting around to checking it out. I got start at this a while back, 8 or 9 years maybe, after getting tired of getting crappy shaves from whatever Gillette I was using at the time and paying through the nose for it. I found B&B (hopefully that's not a curse word here :)) at the time but stopped checking in on it as much. When I was told about this place I figured I would check in and so far I really like what I see.

Hmmm KJ brought you here...well thats probably ok then ;-)
Welcome and enjoy the crazy with us!

Officially, welcome Alex!

What are some of you favorite pieces of shave gear/software currently?

Officially, welcome Alex!

What are some of you favorite pieces of shave gear/software currently?
My absolute favorite razor is the gillette boston new razor that I inherited from my grandfather. It's been the only one I have used for the past few years since I found it at thier house after he passed. The creams I bounce between is tobs sandalwood and pinnicle emperor

Back