The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New to Forum

Meaningful contributions are good....but don't forget to participate in the silliness, shenanigans and goofiness we can get in to around here. Just remember, almost everyone of us is a snarky, sarcastic joker. Read most comments with that in mind. And Welcome. We'll be the best online family you have.

Welcome to the forum we are glad to have you! We have weekly video calls if you want to ham it up with other collector/hobbyists/hooligans. We hope you join us some time!

What's your favorite razor and soap?

Meaningful contributions are good....but don't forget to participate in the silliness, shenanigans and goofiness we can get in to around here. Just remember, almost everyone of us is a snarky, sarcastic joker. Read most comments with that in mind. And Welcome. We'll be the best online family you have.
Who you calling snarky?
🤬

🤪

Welcome to The Cadre! We are a diverse group with lots of interests outside of just shaving.

Honestly, getting to know people and talking about their other interests is my favorite part of being a member here.

What are your other interests?

I am an avid freshwater fisherman. At one time I enjoyed golf - but a problem with my shoulder and elbow limited me. I Travel, dining out, reading, and target shooting are some other activities.
Nice! Target shooting, golf and fishing are some of the activities I do with my sons (16 & 17).

Welcome to the Cadre. Finest bunch around, says the newbie from November, but have made some nice friends here in a short time. I feel right at home and you will too. By all means, get in on the Sunday calls when you can.

Back