The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New to forum

Welcome to the Cadre! Tell us more about you. What are your interests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, lots actually. Other than collecting vintage shave gear. Fishing, shooting, grilling, bonfires. Anything outdoors really. I'm always outside at my work so, I just enjoy being there I suppose. I get restless cooped up inside. I enjoy making custom woodworkings. Razor/brush stands and shelving. I'm entering into another venture this year(grooming products) so I'm not the sit still type of dude. I'm a husband and father of two teenagers, so I have patience for miles...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm really just interested in reaching out to like minding individuals who share my same obsessions and passions. I enjoy this hobby, and I want to meet others who do to.

Welcome @ArtimusK ! Glad you could join in.

What are some of you favorite traditional shaving items currently?
Welcome @ArtimusK ! Glad you could join in.

What are some of you favorite traditional shaving items currently?
Right now, it's my OC's. Fatip, EverReady New&Improved, GEM MMOC. I tend to lean towards OC's lately. I'm digging my restored, reknotted EverReady 100T. Put a 20mm 2 Band in it. Software, I'm loving my Stirling soaps I just acquired. Great lather and scents. Don't have a lot of software right now, building my equipment.

Back