The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

NEW Supply SE Adjustable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ED3054

Veteran
So Has anyone Backed the new Supply SE Adjustable on Kickstarter.
Was just wondering what Masses thought’s were. I was thinking about Backing.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

I hate to be "that guy", but I am going to point out a section of the TSC TOU.

Any attempts at promoting gambling, raffles or unauthorized use of this site for fund-raising is strictly prohibited, this would include, but is not limited to such things as charity events, "vote for me/someone I know in a contest", solicitations for medical treatment costs or political campaigns. This means that discussion of Kickstarter or other similar fundraising sites & their projects, unfunded projects, and pre-order projects are also prohibited. Proselytizing or posting of religious or political views in a manner that is distracting from the topic, argumentative or combative is not allowed. *We do not prohibit conversation of a religious or political nature, we just ask that all comments be constructive and remain on topic.

So, we probably need to save the discussion of this for after the project is funded and closes.

No big deal we will be locking the thread for further response. Conversationsfor this and any other kickstarter project should be done via PM

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back