The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Shoes!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Been way overdo for some decent shoes to wear to work. And since I go back to work full time in the office soon...I thought it would be a good idea to get some decent shoes.

Picked up some Cole-Haan Zero Grand Wingtips! These things are the most comfortable "work" shoes I have had. I stand at my desk most days so a nice supportive cushioned shoe really helps out. It doesn't hurt that they look good too!

Ordered them from Nordstrom Rack for a killer deal!

1614985671720.png

Been way overdo for some decent shoes to wear to work. And since I go back to work full time in the office soon...I thought it would be a good idea to get some decent shoes.

Picked up some Cole-Haan Zero Grand Wingtips! These things are the most comfortable "work" shoes I have had. I stand at my desk most days so a nice supportive cushioned shoe really helps out. It doesn't hurt that they look good too!

Ordered them from Nordstrom Rack for a killer deal!

View attachment 48707
Super nice! Very jealous as ive watched that series of shoes go on sale near me since its release but just too narrow for me :(

Super nice! Very jealous as ive watched that series of shoes go on sale near me since its release but just too narrow for me :(
I'll admit that I had to go a size larger than I normally do. But it seems to fit fine with me.

I tried that too and i just couldn’t in the end. And i would have loved if the sole was a more traditional color, even though i love non-trad color ways, but for work i get enough grief for the shoes I wear.

Back