The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Shelves!

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
I finally got my den shelves up! I had one of these in my apartment, but bought another since I have room in my current bathroom. Not sure why I waited so long to put them up. The wall anchors I used are rated for over 200lbs, so I should be good, lol.

Now I can organize my den better!

I don't know...only 200 pounds? I say you need more Aftershave!
1f61b.png

I don't know...only 200 pounds? I say you need more Aftershave!
1f61b.png

No aftershave on those shelves. Only cologne. They would not even begin to hold my aftershave! Those are on a completely different set of shelves.

Those look great! I like the wrought iron look a lot. (go figure huh?
1f604.png
)
i thought you might!

Holy moley man! Looks good, but it’s already packed out!

Those 4711 (?) bottles pop out. What are those?

Holy moley man! Looks good, but it’s already packed out!

Those 4711 (?) bottles pop out. What are those?

You’ve never heard of 4711?

Those are cologne bottles. There’s also a 4711 aftershave. One of the oldest brands out there. It’s very light and citrusy. Very refreshing!

I would certainly say you are making the most out of your space. Nice looking shelves, nice way to organize! I suppose if you get more cologne you’ll just get another set of shelves and anchor them to the wall below the current shelf!

I would certainly say you are making the most out of your space. Nice looking shelves, nice way to organize! I suppose if you get more cologne you’ll just get another set of shelves and anchor them to the wall below the current shelf!

Im not much of a cologne guy. I’ve had many of these samples for years and never touched them. I doubt I’ll be getting much more. I’m really hard to please when it comes to colognes.

Back