The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Shavelogic cartridge razor

jimkuhr

Shave Newbie
I know lots of traditional shavers aren’t into cartridge razors, but thought I’d still throw out an FYI. A few months ago I read an article about a new razor that was coming to market from a company called Shavelogic. It was a $25 initial kit with razor and cartridges so I thought what the heck and went for it. Just got it today and it’s a really nice hefty metal blade handle with a 5 blade cartridge that is very narrow and easy to maneuver, the head also has a pivot or flex for the blade to remain at a optimal angle while shaving. Long story short, I’m impressed and very happy with my first shave, I’m interested in seeing how long each cartridge will last. If there is any interest I’ll post updates in the future on cartridge life or other issues. Here is the web page link if you are interested in more info, Shavelogic, they do still have the $25 dollar welcome kit. I don’t have any financial interest in the company, just thought folks might be interested in checking it out.

thanks!
jim

Back