The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

NEW Saponificio Varesino USA

Antonio P

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
logo-e-logotipo-MADE ITaly(1).jpg

Ciao Everyone,

I am happy to announce to the members on this forum that Saponificio Varesino - SV1945 - has finally established a US website that will serve the US and Canada. Thanks to the overwhelming appreciation we received for many of you, we have decided to be directly present in this market in order to provide a better service . This means that all the products are stocked and available here in the US. My name is Antonio and I will be happy to help you and assist you with any requests or questions. In the meantime , to celebrate this major step and a very close collaboration with TSC we have put in place a long list of promotions and incentives developed exclusively for all of you members of The Shaving Cadre!!!!!
STAY TUNED !!!!
Come to visit us at

Saponificiovaresino.us

View attachment 59422

Ciao Everyone,

I am happy to announce to the members on this forum that Saponificio Varesino - SV1945 - has finally established a US website that will serve the US and Canada. Thanks to the overwhelming appreciation we received for many of you, we have decided to be directly present in this market in order to provide a better service . This means that all the products are stocked and available here in the US. My name is Antonio and I will be happy to help you and assist you with any requests or questions. In the meantime , to celebrate this major step and a very close collaboration with TSC we have put in place a long list of promotions and incentives developed exclusively for all of you members of The Shaving Cadre!!!!!
STAY TUNED !!!!
Come to visit us at

Saponificiovaresino.us

Antonio WELCOME! I am sure I speak for all the TSC in our excitement to have you here. Glad that all our conversations are beginning to come to fruition. So many exciting things on the way!

looking forward to working with you
http://www.saponificiovaresino.us.

Welcome Antonio! it has been a real pleasure talking and working with you and the whole SV1945 crew, I look forward to all that you have planned.

Back