The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New member from Missouri

Hey Mike welcome to the party! You will no doubt enjoy yourself here and we always enjoy the company...

Hello everyone! New member here, but long time wet shaver. I am looking forward to sharing in the camaraderie and fellowship of those who enjoy this gentlemanly hobby!

Mike
Hey buddy! Mike and I were basically neighbors in our small town. I moved to the big City a couple years ago and thankfully we still keep in touch!
I’m glad you made it over here, it has a different feel from the other forums, I think you’ll like stopping in here.
Best wishes my friend,
Matt

Welcome! Quite a few Missourians here. I'm in Warrensburg (Whiteman AFB). Welcome to the Cadre!

Welcome Mike! Glad you could join us!

What are some of your favorite bits of traditional shaving hardware/software currently?

Welcome! Quite a few Missourians here. I'm in Warrensburg (Whiteman AFB). Welcome to the Cadre!
I live at the Lake of the Ozarks, but I am originally from St. Louis. We often have military aircraft fly over our house that I assume come from Whiteman. I love that sound.

Welcome Mike! Glad you could join us!

What are some of your favorite bits of traditional shaving hardware/software currently?
Hardware wise, most of my gear is ancient; straights, DEs, SEs, mugs, etc. I am an obsessive traditionalist. I lean towards the old school with software as well. Where I am not old school is my love of variety. My Grandpa used one razor and generic witch hazel for both aftershave and hair tonic, and would probably think I was silly.

Hey buddy! Mike and I were basically neighbors in our small town. I moved to the big City a couple years ago and thankfully we still keep in touch!
I’m glad you made it over here, it has a different feel from the other forums, I think you’ll like stopping in here.
Best wishes my friend,
Matt
Thanks Matt. I’ll talk to you soon.

I live at the Lake of the Ozarks, but I am originally from St. Louis. We often have military aircraft fly over our house that I assume come from Whiteman. I love that sound.
Cool. My coworker has a cabin on Lake of the Ozarks near Warsaw. I spend a week or two there every year. I've seen a few Whiteman aircraft flying over the lake while there.

Back