The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New look?

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy
Just logged on to the site and it looks different.

Notice the <div id="wtEmbed in the address.

We are actually encountering issues, so the display is not perfect. We are working on it, and an update should be posted tomorrow. There is no effect currently to posting.

I miss my floating home page button!

That is probably my least favorite thing here. I hate it on a phone because you can't zoom in to see something without the bar taking up the whole screen. It doesn't bother me on a computer though, I could care less then, just when I try to look at something on my phone.

That is probably my least favorite thing here. I hate it on a phone because you can't zoom in to see something without the bar taking up the whole screen. It doesn't bother me on a computer though, I could care less then, just when I try to look at something on my phone.

Well then Mr. Grouchy pants!
1f60b.png

Wait...your grass is still green? Shouldn't your part of the world look like a brown muddy mushy mess by now?

It's still green but you sink into it about 3 inches walking across it. May be white this weekend though from the way they are talking.

Jobsite is a brown soupy mess though....

It's still green but you sink into it about 3 inches walking across it. May be white this weekend though from the way they are talking.

Jobsite is a brown soupy mess though....

Hope you got yourself some good muckers...as we like to call her down on da bayou...Cajun Reeboks!

Back