The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New here but not quite a newbie!

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, having seen it mentioned elsewhere, but not exactly new to traditional shaving. I grew unsatisfied with my Schick Hydro 5, mostly due to price, and started looking for alternatives. After trying many "clubs" and discount places online, I took the plunge three years ago this November to shave with a double edged razor. And I thought cartridges were pricey!!

Today I am thoroughly enjoying my shaves, and have a nice little collection of three razors after having bought, tried, collected, and enjoyed nearly 30 razors!

Special thanks to Dave in KY for mentioning CBL soaps in another forum and to CBLindsay for making me a special unscented soap, which you can see in the Soap forum.

Thanks for having me!
Eric

Glad you found our little corner of the interwebs! Glad to have you part of the Cadre!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! And in perusing the various threads on TSC, I would like to offer my sincere thanks to all the service members, active and retired, as well as the very important first responders as well. Without all of you, our lives wouldn't be so carefree, allowing us to obsess over shaving as we do!

Wow, we have two Eric's now! That doesn't happen often. I would like to personally thank you for not being named Dave or Chris.
1f61c.png

Welcome to TSC!

Back