The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New here but not a new shaver

Vlasta

Shave Newbie
Hi - I am Steve. I live in Hong Kong but I am British. I have been otno proper shaving for about two years now. I also run a small hobby shaving business. I look forward to the doscourse in this group

Steve

Steve! Welcome to the Cadre! We love that you are here! Pull up a chair...and a drink if you wish...and jump into a conversation. We are dying to know what your favorites are!

Welcome Steve!

What kind of gear/software are you in to currently?
Whoa... !!I have AD, badly. Straight razors are my weakness and soaps of course. My latest acquisition is a Snailforge straight and a Brochas El Druida bronze brush in Rubberset 400 style. Both are still to be delivered so i will post pics once I get them. On Soaps I have just bought frou soaps from an artisan vendor from Finland called Gismo Andersson - still to be delivered.. I have 30+ straights & kamisori, about the same in soaps and creams despite a recent clearout and of course a handful of DE. I ONLY use Feather blades.

Welcome to the cadre! We are happy to have you here. Take a look at our hobbyist and vendor program to see if either of those might interest you as well. If you have any questions reach out. Aside from that a man with many ADs will fit in nicely around here!

I like that term. Proper shaving. Welcome to the cadre! What type of shaving business do you have?
I am wary of coming on here and blabbering about my brushes. I am the Daddy of Alpha brush & Shaving Company. This is my first and last "ad" - hehe. I currently make and sell the Alpha T-400 brush - look it up. I will soon have some other brushes and soaps and other shaving stuff. Now - I found out about TSC from another member of yours and joined. I want to be a proper contributor to the forum and not just another one pushing my products!!

I am wary of coming on here and blabbering about my brushes. I am the Daddy of Alpha brush & Shaving Company. This is my first and last "ad" - hehe. I currently make and sell the Alpha T-400 brush - look it up. I will soon have some other brushes and soaps and other shaving stuff. Now - I found out about TSC from another member of yours and joined. I want to be a proper contributor to the forum and not just another one pushing my products!!
Cool. Yes, I know they don't want vendors "advertising" without being part of the vendor program. But you're safe answering questions. Cool, I'll look it up for sure.

Welcome to the Cadre, Vlasta! Great to see another soap-a-phile and straight razor user here!

Welcome, I am happy to hear you found your way here by way of referral. We hope you fall in love with all that our forum has and offers and eagerly refer others yourself.

I have seen your work on Etsy, it’s exciting to get to know a little more about the man behind the Etsy storefront.

Welcome Steve! I have to ask, your business logo is alpha in cyrillic, and your forum name is common Serbian name... Is there any connection?

Back