The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Game at The Shaving Cadre!

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
I know some of you don't wander too far outside certain forums, and not everyone browses the forum by new posts (why not!), so not everyone is aware that a new Bingo game is about to start. There's still a few days to sign up.

What?!? You've never played Bingo at The Shaving Cadre? It's one of the most fun things we do here, and there's lots of great prizes. So come check it out and join us!

Cards have been sent out for everyone who's signed up so far, but I have plenty of cards left. The first three calls are queued up and ready to go for Monday.

This isn't your Grandmother's Bingo, we have a lot more fun!

And did I mention.... One of the prizes is a brand new, and super secret piece of Spider SWAG.

You've seen Nurse Dave's poker chips and Barber Dave's guitar picks.... well in my humble opinion, my new Spider SWAG is even better! The winner will be the first Cadre member to receive one, and will even be the first person (outside of my home) to even see this! Trust me, everyone is going to want one, but chances to get one will be few.

Although it should be said that KJ does call your grandmother’s bingo too.

You've seen Nurse Dave's poker chips and Barber Dave's guitar picks.... well in my humble opinion, my new SpiderSWAG is almost as good

FTFY

@NurseDave KJ shaved off too much and has done brain damage and gone crazy comparing our swag to his

Isn’t he cute.😂

You've seen Nurse Dave's poker chips and Barber Dave's guitar picks.... well in my humble opinion, my new SpiderSWAG is almost as good

FTFY

@NurseDave KJ shaved off too much and has done brain damage and gone crazy comparing our swag to his

Isn’t he cute.😂
Shhhh, I’m not bad mouthing it. I want free stuff!

Back