The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Face & Body Roll - On Shaving Sticks Release

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

So I was finally able to get these up on my website and they will be at my vendors soon.
I had finished making them right before the move to the new location but was waiting on the labels at the time. The move turned out a lot more difficult than I anticipated for a few reasons and I’m still trying to catch up. I finally got these labeled and up on the site. They are a hard non - tallow soap base. Very easy to use, great for travel and not messy at all. Ive been using a couple of them almost exclusively as I’ve been doing a lot of very fast 2 pass in shower shaves because I’m always in a big hurry lately. Right now they come in 8 different Aromas and the Unscented will be available as soon as the labels for that arrive as the printer made a mistake on the first batch of labels.
These can be used anywhere on the entire body were hair needs to be removed and are for both Men & Women. Most of the scents are unisex but one of them leans a little more masculine like Succes and a couple more on the feminine side like the Sakura and Peche de Vigne but since releasing these it seems like more men are buying those two than women. Maybe their buying them for their wife’s, lady friends or daughters but the names on the orders are men.

If you have any questions please ask. Great shaves!

94B17EE4-E4BE-4A43-9921-218E6E5FC922.jpegCB1D0605-6EBB-48D8-9E8D-CCDA396CAFE0.jpegDC01FF43-BC08-4601-A439-EE3302BD1433.jpeg09C9AEF0-54A8-4410-8C56-663EBBCA5F95.jpeg
D87EE279-1836-4F29-88E8-E12DE975C10C.jpegFD3A8412-52A1-42D1-8D4D-6C04CCAB7966.jpeg797205C8-F995-4A0F-BEE0-63014165D64D.jpeg144B80CF-E12F-4341-9711-58E8715626BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Frank, do you just rub these on and shave or create a lather like other shave sticks?

Frank, do you just rub these on and shave or create a lather like other shave sticks?
Yes, I’ve found that they work best if after you soften your beard like after you shower or just wash your face just roll the stick around your face or anywhere you want to remove hair. Then with a shave brush ( I prefer synthetics with this soap base but boar & badger work fine ) so after rolling it on proceed to build the lather with your brush like you would any other shave soap. I’ve had ladies who were testing them also just use their hands on their legs to build the lather and it works great but when they used a brush it took the lather to a whole new level.

Btw because I’ve been so crazy busy trying to play catch up all I’ve been doing is in shower shaves and the Roll up sticks are perfect for that. Easy to use and not messy at all.

Hope that explains things and If not please ask away and I’ll try to answer the question a little more detailed. There’s also a in depth explanation on how to use all the ETHOS bases in the “ About Section of the website “

Best regards

Frank

Back