The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New but old - from Nova Scotia

Coach5711

Shave Newbie
Hey folks! Stumbled on to the Cadre via BarberDave's vids. Been wet shaving since 2017 and 90% straight razors. Got into honing and never ever thought that I would be saving money. I was right.
Anyway it's been a wonderful adventure and looking forward to some great discussion in here!

Welcome on Coach! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your current favorite hardware/software pieces?

Welcome Coach…from Cape Breton N.S. , but don’t hold it against me..I'm a newbie as well, joined after watching Bill M. and Barber Daves videos as well. Wealth of knowledge here and very welcoming group of shavers.
Your right about the saving money part…but it is a fun hobby and I'm always learning new stuff!

Welcome on Coach! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your current favorite hardware/software pieces?
A tough question. I'm a big B&M fan for software, although I enjoy all of the top tier artisans. For hardware I love Sheffield blades from the late 1800's, Wade & Butcher in particular. My alter ego steel tends to be US at the lower end and Japanese at the really pricey level. I also love single edge razors, both vintage and modern artisan.

Hey Coach! Welcome to The Cadre!! The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly forums. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Again Welcome and have a great time

Hey folks! Stumbled on to the Cadre via BarberDave's vids. Been wet shaving since 2017 and 90% straight razors. Got into honing and never ever thought that I would be saving money. I was right.
Anyway it's been a wonderful adventure and looking forward to some great discussion in here!
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back