The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mystic Water...I forgot how slick you are

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Looking through my shave den the other day I saw that I had an unopened stick of Mystic Water Windjammer. Original formula even. I always appreciated Mystic Water soap but with all the new artisans to try, I kind of forgot about it. I know a lot of people have a hard time lathering MW, but I have never had any issues. I decided to shave with the soap a few times this week and I was not disappointed. I have to say that MW soaps are still up there with the slickest.

Just used the Coco Santal the other day. Very nice shave. Not crazy about the scent, but it's ok. Who would have come up with such a crazy scent combination? ;)

MW was my first "real" shave soap. It is still my favorite. Slick and probably the best post shave of any I've tried so far.

MW was my first "real" shave soap. It is still my favorite. Slick and probably the best post shave of any I've tried so far.

Have to agree on both accounts. Plus I remember a certain someone made sure I got a tub of Coconut Sandalwood!
1f609.png

It's still my favorite soap, and that's one of the reasons why. The post shave face feel is unmatched.

+1 to the above comments, along with the amount of lovely scents to choose from at a great price. Just an overall superb soap, even after trying all of the new and excellent offerings. ?

Back