The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My thoughts on the Wet Shaving Community and The Big Shave Southwest

gwsmallwood

Shave Member
I put together some thoughts that you might enjoy. If you weren't planning on attending The Big Shave Southwest, now you have some time to change your mind.

I put together some thoughts that you might enjoy. If you weren't planning on attending The Big Shave Southwest, now you have some time to change your mind.

Nice write up! And thanks for mentioning TSC! You put a lot of thought and attention into that post!

Nice write-up GW. As you note in your post, the event has been postponed until the Fall.

You commented, "It’s a hobby that might seem odd to those outside of the club, but it can be quite addictive." Try telling that to my spouse who has been making fun of me. As I have somewhat gleefully pointed out, the same comment might well apply to her hobby, quilting. I might also point out that I have attended more than my fair share of quilt shows.

I can't see me going to the shave event, because of my location, but I do hope to go to the one at Maggard's.

But I was thouroughly impressed by your site brother Smallwood!

You sir are a great writer my friend.

Nice write-up GW. As you note in your post, the event has been postponed until the Fall.

You commented, "It’s a hobby that might seem odd to those outside of the club, but it can be quite addictive." Try telling that to my spouse who has been making fun of me. As I have somewhat gleefully pointed out, the same comment might well apply to her hobby, quilting. I might also point out that I have attended more than my fair share of quilt shows.
My wife has never really been bothered by it. I fund purchases from my personal spending budget, and she's realistic about the alternative hobbies some men have.

I can't see me going to the shave event, because of my location, but I do hope to go to the one at Maggard's.

But I was thouroughly impressed by your site brother Smallwood!

You sir are a great writer my friend.
Thank you. I want to make it to the Maggard event one of these days.

Back