The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Rudy Vey Brush

I own a few Rudy Vey brushes. Great craftsmanship.

Great looking brush!!

I love my Rudy Vey...Butterscotch chubby (26mm) with a TGN finest knot.

Rudy is great! I only have one of his brushes from a group buy on another forum. I love this brush!

Rudy Vey with a Shavemac Finest Fan knot:

Sorry, not the greatest photography on my part.

Rudy has a faux ivory that is absolutely gorgeous that I have been wanting for a while now. Might have to put away a few sawbucks for a new brush.

My Rudy Vey is the only brush I need and was my only one for a while. It's a snowman handle in faux horn with a 24 mm Maggard synthetic knot.

I have a few of Rudy's brushes and really enjoy them. I'll try to post a pic of them later. All 3 are a staple in my den!

I own a couple Rudy Vey brushes very well made, and beautiful! I do have one that I want to sell though. It has a badger head on the bottom.

My first custom was by Rudy. I told him to remove the Stirling 26 mm badger knot and make me a beehive handle. He optimized the loft and it is a trooper. After that, a rabbit hole I went to over 20+ brushes.... now downsized to around 6. ?

I had a custom RV brush years ago and it looked awesome but I didn't like the gel tips of the knot and sold it. He definitely makes great brushes though!

Back