The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Other “Gentlemanly” Interest

Soap Thing

Shave Member
Active Duty
Been collecting tactical pouches starting last year. After a long lead time I got these in the mail from BDS tactical. One of them I’ll put my flashlights and spare batteries in. The other I think I’ll make into a shaving kit.

f4116581ecf269442c74f19b2c322fb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many do you have? Any vintage? What do you do with them.... just keep them around to store stuff, or do you wear them?

I have like 20 or so from different brands. BDS, SOE Gear, Tactical Performance, US Grunt gear. I try to get them from US makers. Mostly they hold my IFAKs, flashlights, shaving stuff, tools. I’m really OCD about compartmentalization. And yes I do use them. I just got back from Saudi Arabia in October and 5 or so of them were used daily at work.

How many do you have? Any vintage? What do you do with them.... just keep them around to store stuff, or do you wear them?

I think I just ignited another rabbit hole [emoji874]. No most of them are not vintage.

0e54443578b247da828159304eba85ad.jpg

Back