The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Absence

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Hey guys, I've been very light on the forum recently, but It's not for lack of want. My work has blocked the Cadre and I can no longer access it during the day, unless I take a break and get on my phone. This happens from time to time and usually doesn't last very long, maybe a week or two. But it looks like it may be permanent this time. So I'll still get on when I can, but after work my time is spent doing things around the house. It kills me that when I have free time at my desk, with nothing else to do, I can't spend it with y'all here. It's bad enough I can't watch YT videos here, so I haven't watches anyone's VLOGs in forever. But now this!! Hopefully it gets resolved, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well crap. Without Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus is just gonna trash this place. There will be stains on the carpet, pizzas on the ceiling, PBR and Winston empties everywhere, it’s gonna be a disaster [emoji45].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe if we all change our avatar to a Spiderman one, we can fool him?! [emoji23] [emoji1787]

My work did the same thing. Even though I spend relatively little time on the site or any other particular thing on shift, it seems that after a certain, cumulative amount of time, the general use WiFi blocks it eventually. It’s happened to almost all my usual spots and a few apps too. I either have to switch to cellular on a break or just wait till I’m home.

🤷‍♂️

Maybe if we all change our avatar to a Spiderman one, we can fool him?! [emoji23] [emoji1787]

Naaa. They tried that with Batman in the Dark Knight movie. Everybody could tell who were the fakers.

Sorry to hear KJ. Sucks when work wants to get in the way of a little time away. And I am sincere when I say this.

VMs/Proxies/Torify [in that order]...not that I know anything bout that 😋 . I'd bet that would be a bit of trouble from the boss man though.

Naaa. They tried that with Batman in the Dark Knight movie. Everybody could tell who were the fakers.

But... But... Look. It looks so authentic!

Fine, we'll just have to clean up after the PBR's until Spider returns. 🤷‍♂️😂🤣

8258f7f60055ff67f485ef6f88cdeb08.jpg

Well crap. Without Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus is just gonna trash this place. There will be stains on the carpet, pizzas on the ceiling, PBR and Winston empties everywhere, it’s gonna be a disaster [emoji45].
It seems the TSC has another super hero running around. And he’s job hunting, so should have loads of free time.
I either have to switch to cellular on a break or just wait till I’m home.
Yeah, no cell phones in the office, so breaks are all I get.
What I hear is everyone can hang out in his journal all day saying whatever they want.
And you couldn’t do that before?
VMs/Proxies/Torify [in that order]..
The Air Force network seriously frowns on those types of things!

Back