The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Multi metal DE

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
Sometime last year there was a DE manufacturer that announced they were making mixed metal razors. i.e. a rose gold bar with stainless head and handle, etc. Who was it?

I think ATT was the manufacturer you were thinking of. They were combining bronze with stainless. I would imagine you could also interchange with the aluminum as well, as long as you were extremely careful when screwing it together.

I'm with Josh. I think it is Above the Tie. I believe they have a couple mixed metal razors now.

I took a look ATT mixed metal razors a month or so ago. The Windsor series is particularly nice with the long cap covering the entire blade. Ultimately, had I ordered an ATT I think it would have entirely copper.

I also believe you can mix metals with Charcoal Goods razors.

I took a look ATT mixed metal razors a month or so ago. The Windsor series is particularly nice with the long cap covering the entire blade. Ultimately, had I ordered an ATT I think it would have entirely copper.

I also believe you can mix metals with Charcoal Goods razors.
Looks to be true since you order piece by piece. But also almost nothing is available.

Back