The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mega RTIC Products Sale

GearNoir

“The Disney Princess’s Apprentice”
Not shaving related, but good ol Facebook popped up that the RTIC cooler products company is having huge sales as summer finishes. Some items are as much as 70% off!

I’m eyeing increasing my water bottle to a 64oz-er for work. My 26oz just doesn’t cut it sometimes!

I have a 32 oz similar to RTIC I got from Costco years ago.

But I also drink a lot of powerade during the season.

Would there be interest in a tumbler like these with the TSC logo on it?

I have a 32 oz similar to RTIC I got from Costco years ago.

But I also drink a lot of powerade during the season.

Would there be interest in a tumbler like these with the TSC logo on it?
I'm down. I also plaster other stickers on my cups for added coolness.

Watch his video and he uses that maybe 100 times.............................I may or may not be exaggerating
It is what it is happens to be my go to response when I am dealing with families who are dealing with difficult estate issues. It is my way of acknowledging the situation while reminding them that it can't be changed AND the more I say it the more it starts to sound like i am becoming irritated by their constant fighting the things that can't be changed. Bet that's why it is part of his lexicon too

It is what it is happens to be my go to response when I am dealing with families who are dealing with difficult estate issues. It is my way of acknowledging the situation while reminding them that it can't be changed AND the more I say it the more it starts to sound like i am becoming irritated by their constant fighting the things that can't be changed. Bet that's why it is part of his lexicon too
I use it too and my wife's friend hates it 😂

That's pretty accurate. But it's mostly reminding myself that I can't change anything. The Cadre is just collateral damage.

Back